Our Journey started with a humble beginning by the establishment of a 20 bedded hospital. Within a short span, the hospital grew in popularity necessitating expansion in terms of physical infrastructure and manpower. Realizing the difficulty in getting qualified and competent doctors, due to the absence of a teaching institute anywhere in the country, Dr.D.Veerendra Heggade established a college of Naturopathy and yogic sciences. Rest is a history. Now there are two naturopathy hospitals with total bed strength of 500, and Best of the facilities for therapies and research.Because of the far-sighted vision and continuous support of the president, college and the hospital have made a global presence.
National level award as
“Best nature cure Hospital”
Shantivana trust, established with the objective of reviewing and popularizing the traditional Indian nature cure system of healthcare and propagating moral education, is headed by Dr.D.Veerendra Heggade as the President and Smt.Hemavathi V. Heggade and Shri.D.Harshendra Kumar as trustees.
Along with managing two nature cure hospitals as a part of moral education activity till now 1,10,000 books have been distributed to the students through the establishment of Sriguru Yoga Sanga, yoga and meditation training is given in schools covering students.
- To promote naturopathy and yoga therapy as a means of alternative healthcare and lifestyle management system
- To make naturopathy and yoga affordable, adaptable, accessible and acceptable for the global population.
- To educate the public on the concept of naturopathy and yoga “the healing and happiness is within”
- To undertake research for validating the treatment protocols.
- To undertake extension activities to popularize the system