Sadakas (patients) desirous of booking Rooms in SDM Yoga and Nature cure Hospital, Shanthivana are required to read and accept all terms and conditions before booking.
- Online room booking facility opens to the Sadaka’s 180 days prior to the date of check in. The booking has to be made at least 10 days prior to the date of admission.
- Booking option is available to the Sadhakas above 12 years of age
- A sadhaka can book rooms for maximum of three people at a time
- Booking is to be done for 10 Days.
- Rooms booked cannot be transferred/Dates cannot be changed
- Schedule of Admission is to be adhered to.
- The extension of stay can be considered only on the advice of our doctors and on availability of accommodation.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, a Sadaka may have to stay in an accommodation provided other than the reserved one.
- Submission of the printed copy of booking/SMS in admission counter is an essential requirement
- Id number should belong to the person in whose the room is booked.
- Identification proof is necessary for all the sadhakas.
- The Sadaka is required to pay advance room and treatment charges as specified at the time of admission
- The Hospital- authority will not be responsible for any unforeseen problems to the sadakas.
- Cancellation of booking is allowed only 10 days earlier to the check-in date.
- If cancellation fees are paid in advance, 80% will be refunded if cancellation is done before 150 days and 50% will be refunded if it is done before 10 days, and refunding will be done within 20 working days of cancellation.
- Admission and consultation fees are not refundable.
- No eatables including cardamom, mishri, saunf, and mouth fresheners will be allowed inside accommodation.
- Sadaka advice to bring their routine medicines but shall discuss with the consultant in shantivana regarding its continuation during the treatment period
- Effectiveness of the treatment depends on adherence of sadhaka to strict treatment regimen
- The hospital management holds right to reject admission/discharge in-between the course of treatment without giving any reason
- During the course of stay patients will not be allowed to go out of the campus nor to take outside food.
- If medical information is concealed or wrong information is given the admission will be canceled and amount paid will not be refunded
- Room and treatment charges are subject to change without prior intimation
- If the sadhaka does not check in on the booked date admission can be denied and the fee deposit will not be refunded
- Its mandatory to purchase treatment material at the time of admission
- Attendant allowed to stay with patient advise by the doctor only
- Doctor has the right to reject admission after face to face consultation.
- Special rooms are to be shared by two sadhakas
- Online booking will be confirmed within 5 days by concerned doctor
- Management reserves the right to modify the existing terms and conditions from time to time without prior notice.
- Smoking or taking tea, coffee, alcohol, zarda/pan is not allowed in the campus. Also please abstain from taking such items at least 7 days before admission for better results.
- Blankets are available for individual beds in room, but bath towels, toiletries will not be provided.
- Sanctity to be maintain in the hospital premises.
- Cooking inside the room is strictly prohibited.
- Pets are strictly not allowed.
- Room service is available only for cottage and VIP Cottage.
- ATM, utility shop is available inside the campus.
- This is a hospital, kindly co-operate.
I have read the conditions mentioned above, all of which I heartly accept and solemnly undertake that I shall abide by the rules & regulations mentioned above faithfully. I opt for treatment on my own accord.
In the event of complications and/or adverse reactions arising during my stay at SDM Yoga & Nature Cure Hospital the management will not be held responsible and it has the right to shift/refer me to a suitable medical institution for necessary treatment, at my own cost
This is testing phase , kindly cooperate